[Wikipedia-l] Wikimedia.org

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 07:33:28 UTC 2003

Brion wrote:
>I made a temporary logo for Wikibooks out of one of
>the old proposed Wikipedia logos
>(http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logo_suggestions -
>number 10, by our own Magnus Manske)...

"Learn free, think free" - I kinda like that. The logo ain't half bad either
(A "W" made out of books). This will do just fine as our first logo - please
make it so on the site itself (I'll localize Wikibooks' language.php file
this weekend).

Oh, and Wikibooks.org/.com is already forwarded to the Wikipedia subdomain. I
cc'd you the user names and passwords to those (and other domain names).
Moving isn't a priority but would be nice.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)