[Wikipedia-l] CNN article on Wikipedia

Brett A. Thomas bthomas at vindicia.com
Tue Aug 5 14:24:05 UTC 2003

Not a member of the list, so I may miss replies I'm not CCed to, but I
didn't see this mentioned in the archives.

CNN.com has an article on Wikipedia:

  http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/internet/08/03/wikipedia/index.html

It was linked from their front page yesterday, but is only in the tech
section, now.  It's pretty light and fluffy (and calls all the
Wikipedians "cult-like" ;), but it's about Wikipedia.  There's also a
"Video" link, which leads me to believe they may have mentioned this
on-air, too, but since I'm not a paying subscriber to CNN, I can't see it.

Brett (The Quark)