[Wikipedia-l] Do you want the complete Wikipedia on your handheld? Read here how to do this.

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Thu Apr 17 19:09:42 UTC 2003

Erik has provided converted TomeRaider files of the English, Dutch, and
German wikipedias, which I have put up for public download at:

  http://www.wikipedia.org/tarballs/tomeraider/

(The files are compressed with bzip2.)

I'm sure Erik would appreciate feedback from any PDA users who try them
out! If there's interest, we can probably work out semiregular updates.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)