[Wikipedia-l] Brion Vibber and I at MIT next week

Chuck Smith msochuck at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 00:50:00 UTC 2003

Hey everybody,

Just wanted to send a message out that Brion Vibber
and I will be at MIT next week (April 19-26) and
thought maybe some Wikipedians would be interesting in
meeting up.  If you're interested, please email me
personally at msochuck at yahoo.com.

We're planning to have an open house day where Brion
and I will probably talk a bit (in English) about
Wikipedia (maybe 10 minutes), mostly about our work on
the Esperanto version, but it might be of interest to
some of you.  This will be on Tuesday, April 22 at
2:00pm - 3:50pm in room 4-231
(http://whereis.mit.edu/bin/map?locate=bldg_4).  This
is connected with the Esperanto at Interreto seminar at
MIT (http://www.ikso.net/mit), where we'll work on
various Esperanto Internet projects.  The working
language of the seminar is Esperanto as we have
participants coming from 7 different countries.

Thanks,
Chuck

=====
Learn Esperanto! - http://www.lernu.net/