[Wikipedia-l] watchlist across languages

Jakob Voss jakob.voss at nichtich.de
Tue Apr 1 21:47:12 UTC 2003

Brion Vibber wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-03-31 at 19:04, Chuck Smith wrote:
>
>>Is there a way to see your watchlist across languages?
>> I mean, I'd like to see my English and Esperanto
>>watchlist combined onto one page.  Is this possible
>>now or do I have to wait for the next version of
>>Wikipedia?
>
> Not possible yet, no.

There is a RSS feed of last changed pages in each wikipedia:
see http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/RDF_spool] try
     http://eo.wikipedia.org/w/FeedRDF.php

If there was a blog of your watchlist you could combine
the different languages on your own (Since you had to
transfer your username/pw each time this function should
only be available via https). I suppose it's easier for
somebody to write an RSS-to-tool than getting into the
Wikipedia sourcecode.

Jakob