[Wikipedia-l] Red links

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 24 09:13:00 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 24 September 2002 01:15 am, you wrote:
> This said, I think I can unfortunately consider you answered to my first
> question "Do we consider international wikipedias to be part of the actual
> wikipedia community ?" You said no. I feel very sorry about that. But it is
> your privilege.
>
> I wish you a peaceful day
>
> Anthere

No, he said that he doesn't have "much desire to deal with international
wikis." He /did not/ at all, in any way say that the "international
wikipedias are not part of the actual wikipedia community".

Lee concerns himself with contributing to the the two languages he speaks
best; English and php. There is no reason for you to feel sorry about that.
Lee has created code which is translatable into different languages.

What more do you want when Brion seems to be doing a very good job with
international coordination and Phase III testing?

I will assume for the sake of international relations that you simply
misunderstood what he said.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)