[Wikipedia-l] A request for the thousand-and-oneth time...

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Tue Sep 24 00:21:42 UTC 2002

This would solve a lot of the problems that people are complaining about
now - over-cluttering of the manual delete queue, and non-use of the
'rewrite' page, and also possibly over-hasty deletion of stubs.

Please please PLEASE give us back the 'vote for this page' option. I
know we can put pages onto the delete queue or the 'vote for rewrite'
page manually but almost nobody does because it is such an incredible
HASSLE! People do things the simplest way, and that was by far the
simplest.

I know I've asked for this before but I really think it would solve a
LOT of the problems we're having just now... it's not creaping
featuritis - it's a major convenience.

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

To err is human... to really foul things up add kitten and stir.

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/
Allergyfree Eating Recipe Swap: