[Wikipedia-l] Back to work...

Larry Sanger lsanger at nupedia.com
Mon Sep 2 17:59:00 UTC 2002

Sorry, all, I've said my piece, but I've got unsubscribe and to get back
to work.  I'll have to hope that I've clarified my position adequately,
although I suspect from recent posts I still haven't--people continue to
make objections based on incorrect interpretations of my views.  Oh well.

As I have always said, I still expect Wikipedia to go on to be a hugely
interesting and useful reference, or at least, I expect that *I* will find
it to be such.

Good luck, all the best in whatever you decide to do and support!

Larry