[Wikipedia-l] Validation process (fiability)

Anthere anthere5 at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 17:40:43 UTC 2002

Hello,

While trying to bring new people to internat.
Wikipedia, I have been asked what was the validation
process in terms of reliability for the article...

I don't exactly know where to find an approach to this
question (there's much to be said) and I don't know
either where to ask the question :-)

Is it possible to have a "short" answer to it and to
be provided help to find the right pages where this
point is raised ? There are so many pages on the
english wiki, and I can't read them very quickly. I
don't know whether he speaks english (I YM_M4I5S3S_6
hope he does, the en YM_M4I5S3S_7 contains great stuff
!), so I maybe will have to translate a minimum for
him (and the next ones ?) to understand the concept.

I guess if the guy answered, he is interested in some
way, and I would like to avoid answering to him in two
weeks. Could somebody help me here please ?