[Wikipedia-l] sidebar links

Chuck Smith msochuck at yahoo.com
Sun May 19 16:28:23 UTC 2002

> It doesn't have to be homemade though. If I didn't
> have a fast
> always-on and flat-rate internet connection, the
> first thing I would do
> upon coming across Wikipedia would be to whip out
> wget and download
> the baby, so that I can browse offline. I can't be
> the only one.

It might really make people think if they can click
Download Wikipedia!  :o)  What would you think of
adding this to the sidebar?  Perhaps we could move
this file to another server so it wouldn't diminish
Wikipedia performance... maybe download.com?  :o)

Also, please, please, PLEASE fix that horrible date
link on the sidebar.  It's HORRIBLE!  I'll repeat:
it's *horrible*!  Either change it so it links
individually to the date and year, or link it to
Current_Events or just delete it... but do
something!!!

Thanks,
Chuck

=====
Come to my homepage!  Venu al mia hejmpagxo!
http://amuzulo.babil.komputilo.org/
====
Venu al la senpaga, libera enciklopedio
esperanta reta! http://eo.wikipedia.com/