[Wikipedia-l] Variable access...

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Sat May 18 02:28:30 UTC 2002

The wikipedia is working much better since the work was done on it. I
seem to be able to do anything I want in the morning and afternoon
without any problems. But in the evening it slows to a crawl and access
becomes extremely sporadic leaning to impossible. Might that be the time
when Google and other search engines set their automatic bots loose to
trawl for new articles? Or maybe it's just due to general access
demands.

I've got a feeling it's related to timezones. I'm in Australia, on the
opposite side of the world to most Wikipedia contributors...

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/