[Wikipedia-l] Bugs? or Features?

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Fri May 10 12:27:13 UTC 2002

Another grrr...

We seem to have lost the 'talk' page links from the pedia entirely, but
I'm sure everyone's noticed it by now!

And I noticed some requests on the recent changes pages for people NOT
to make 'fill in text here' the contents of a page... I just did it by
accident and then I couldn't get the page to load to re-edit it.
Apparantly when you create a new page by redirecting it creates the
page, but instead of sending you to the edit screen it dumped me into
the pageview.

The coding for the pedia seems to have suddenly gotten extremely buggy
this week - maybe people should be requested to stop playing and adding
info until some of these bugs can be fixed? It can't be easy to work on
the coding when it keeps getting changed...

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/