[Wikipedia-l] Spinoff project

lcrocker at nupedia.com lcrocker at nupedia.com
Tue Mar 19 05:18:42 UTC 2002

Thanks; you also need to add a clear copyright notice to
the site itself.  In the absence of clear notice, the content
of the site is by default fully copyrighted, and using GFDL
content there would be a violation.  I know this legal stuff
is a real nuisance--I'd just as soon it was all repealed.
But while it's still the law of the land, you do have to
pay attention to the little details.