[Wikipedia-l] Everything in the last digest

Ian rsvr4cqdon001 at sneakemail.com
Sun Mar 10 03:44:16 UTC 2002

Um, when you get down to it, the PHP does produce HTML. Couldn't you just
have the mirrors display static html pages?

It would be a new feature in the PHP code - it would have to produce pages
with only relative links, except for the edit features, which would link
directly to wikipedia.com. And some way of communicating to mirrors of
what to download when.

Ian