[Wikipedia-l] Workaround Complete Breakdown

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sun Jun 30 11:47:07 UTC 2002

What I have done in order to get in, since I have to be online for hours
anyway, is to open up two browsers. In my case Netscape and Explorer. I put
Explorer (which I don't use at work) on Wiki; then go ahead and work using
Netscape.

When I get in the other browser is useful for looking stuff up and external
sites. Easy to check when there is a lull in things to see if the Wiki page
has come up. Only problem is sometimes have to abandon some edits in the
middle.

Good to see this finally being talked about.

Fred Bauder