[Wikipedia-l] Complete breakdown of wikipedia?

Stephen Gilbert canuck_in_korea2002 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 30 05:46:13 UTC 2002

I know. I've been having the same problems. I'm pretty
busy these days, and it seems that when I have a few
minutes to work on Wikipedia, I can't get anywhere.
Today I was trying to pull up some articles on
copyright issues, but it was slow to the point of
painful.

Are the web server and the database server the same
machine?

-- Stephen Gilbert