[Wikipedia-l] Years in review and the need for editorial judgement

Sean Barrett sean at epoptic.org
Fri Jun 28 05:21:24 UTC 2002

A suggested rule: a work of art can be (but doesn't have to be) listed
on the year of its creation if it won an important award (for
sufficiently momentous values of "important").  This would limit
Heinlein to four items (none of them short stories): Double Star,
Starship Troopers, Stranger in a Strange Land, and Moon is a Harsh
Mistress.