[Wikipedia-l] Gimp question

Pierre Abbat phma at webjockey.net
Fri Jun 21 00:20:46 UTC 2002

I'll probably be finished before anyone answers, but for future reference:

I downloaded the stick drawing of all amino acids and am cutting them apart.
It is a PNG with one color set to transparent, which shows as dark gray
checkers, which makes the writing, which is mostly black, hard to read. The
acid group is well-nigh impossible to read. Is there a way to change the
checkers to something lighter? I found a button at the lower left, which
changes them to red checkers, but that's no better.

phma