[Wikipedia-l] Re: Karen AKA Kajikit

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 15 01:38:31 UTC 2002

On Friday 14 June 2002 12:01 pm, Karen wrote:
> I promise to use my powers only for good :)
>
> Seriously, Maveric said I should ask because it would make doing
> maintenance easier. I've been trying to make a start on unshuffling the
> 'country' entries from /s to proper titles but it takes forever and a
> day!

I forgot to tell Karen to also list her user name and/or user id - mea culpa.
I went ahead and editted her status to make her a sysop so she could get to
work. I'm sure Jimbo would have already done so himself if he knew her user
name (which is [[user:Karen Johnson]], BTW).

Hope this doesn't get me in trouble :)

maveric149