[Wikipedia-l] "Copyright violation" question (just the opposite of what you think)

Steve Callaway sjc at easynet.co.uk
Wed Jul 31 10:47:43 UTC 2002

I have substantially refactored and will continue to refactor this article
until it does justice to a poet I rate in the very highest rank. It was a
straight cut and paste job from my original handout, and I never really
bothered to do much to it other than to expand my notes about Marina
Tsvetaeva's poetry. It looks very very jaded now, particularly in the light
of Viktoria Schweizer's biography. Some of it is just //wrong// e.g. the
Lily Feiler comments, the dates of Tsvetaeva's mother's TB, etc. We need
some way, however, of benchmarking our stuff which we import from our
private work, because otherwise this type of issue will surface from time to
time. Maybe a source comment on the /Talk page would be sufficient so that
people are aware of who's done what.