[Wikipedia-l] multi-headed VANDALS

Steve Callaway sjc at easynet.co.uk
Sun Jul 28 10:12:49 UTC 2002

Alternatively,  we are now sufficiently established and have enough gravitas
that we could //persuade// the ISP in question that it would be in their
best interests to block malefactors. I leave it to your collective
imaginations what our response could be, but we could certainly do a
full-featured article on uncooperative and problematic ISPs for example....
Or we could block them entirely.