[Wikipedia-l] Re: [Wikitech-l] meta.wikipedia.com overloaded

The Cunctator cunctator at kband.com
Wed Jul 17 18:00:26 UTC 2002

On 7/17/02 1:33 PM, "Magnus Manske" <magnus.manske at epost.de> wrote:

> I thought we already had this discussion, and concluded that if the meta
> becomes part of the English wikipedia, it wouldn't be neutral anymore (or
> something like that;)

That was mentioned, but it's certainly not much of a conclusion. By the same
logic, the wikipedia: namespace shouldn't be part of the English wikipedia.

The benefits to having it integrated are greater than having it separate.

I'm pretty sure the only real reason it hasn't been integrated is because it
would be something of a pain to do.