[Wikipedia-l] Brazil tomorrow, Europe in August

Chuck Smith msochuck at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 14 19:55:55 UTC 2002

Hey everybody,

As most of you know, I haven't been very active with
Wikipedia lately, so I'll really not be active soon.
Tomorrow, I'm going off to Brazil to go to the two
largest annual Esperanto conventions in the world.  I
got a nice new digital camera, so maybe I can take
some pictures for Wikipedia.  In a month, I'll be
heading to Europe to travel for a year or so.  My
travel plans are available at
http://eo.wikipedia.com/wiki/Chuck_SMITH.

I want to thank Brion Vibber publicly for his work on
the Vikipedio brochure that I'm going to pass out at
my lectures in Brazil, France and Germany.  It can be
found at
http://eo.wikipedia.com/wiki/Vikipedia_Proklamo.  I
just hope the Vikipedio is going at a reasonable speed
when I demo it...

I'm now unsubscribing from Wikipedia-L and Wikitech-L,
but I'll stay on Intlwiki-L.

Best wishes!
Chuck

=====
Guns don't kill people, cars kill people!
Travel Plans: http://eo.wikipedia.com/wiki/Chuck_SMITH
Mia Taglibro: http://amuzulo.livejournal.com/
Enciklopedio: http://eo.wikipedia.com/