[Wikipedia-l] New server updates

Jan.Hidders hidders at uia.ua.ac.be
Fri Jul 5 09:47:29 UTC 2002

On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 02:13:02AM -0700, lcrocker at nupedia.com wrote:

> [...] and redirects in "what links here".  In this last case I made it
> recursive, showing three levels of links to redirects in-order.

I still think the script should disallow redirects to redirects, but
anyways, here's a small bug: (if you think it's a big one I'll add it to bug
tracker)

   I have made the pages "Redirect" and "Redirect to a redirect" such that
   they redirect to each other, and made links to both on "user:Jan Hidders".
   When I ask "What links here" for "Redirect to redirect" I get

   * Redirect (redirect page)
     o User:Jan Hidders
   * User:Jan Hidders

   which is correct but when I ask the same for "Redirect" I get

   * user:Jan Hidders

   which is not correct because the redirect from "Redirect to a redirect"
   is missing.

-- Jan Hidders