[Wikipedia-l] tarball

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Fri Jan 25 18:24:49 UTC 2002

David, that's great news!

Actually, Wikipedia did 14,780,010 pageviews in December, and is on track
to break 17 million this month. :-)

> I do have a problem though, that you can help me with if you will.
> It seems the tarball is not being updated regularly.

In my opinion, the tarball is updated nightly, and has been for a few
weeks.  I just looked, and it looks good!  Have you checked it lately?

> It's not a problem on my end, but it could be on yours.

Oh, I love rsync.  It's one of my favorite inventions, it's just so clever.  :-)

What do I need to do to set that up for you?

--Jimbo