[Wikipedia-l] AT&T

Kurt Jansson jansson at gmx.net
Wed Feb 27 17:27:06 UTC 2002

Hello everybody!

After some searching and many errors I figured out that the AT&T article
is under [[ATT]]. There seems to be a problem with the "&". I don't know
if it can be fixed, but maybe we can find a way around this. The errors
I got:

First I searched for "AT&T":
---------
 Sorry, your boolean search query contains the following errors:

[!! SYNTAX ERROR: the word 'AT' is too short, the index requires at
least 4 characters]
[!! SYNTAX ERROR: illegal symbol '&'; ignored]
[!! SYNTAX ERROR: the word 'T' is too short, the index requires at least
4 characters]
------------

By searching with google I got:
http://www.wikipedia.com/search.fcgi?request=AT%26T
----------
Error 500
Jimbo says: Due to traffic increases to levels that the original UseMod
wiki was not designed to handle, we are experiencing intermittant
problems. Please email me with the time and nature of the problem you
experienced, as I am working to eliminate the bugs as quickly as I can.
jwales at bomis.com.

And: press on "[AT&T Unix]?" in the [[BSD]] article and see what happens
:-(

Bye,
Kurt