[Wikipedia-l] In case anyone has noticed I haven't been around much

Simon Kissane sj_kissane at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 15:51:19 UTC 2002

For the last month or more I have not had the time to
do anything to do with Wikipedia due to other
commitments. I probably won't for some time yet
either. (I'm going on a holiday to Thailand, then uni
starts and I better get busy with that.) I'm not
"dropping out" though -- I will come back latter when
I have more time on my hands.

Just in case anyone was wondering, and good luck in my
absence,
Simon.