[Wikipedia-l] Hide minor edits

Magnus Manske Magnus.Manske at epost.de
Sat Feb 9 16:16:30 UTC 2002

I just noticed that some of you might *not* be aware of the "Hide minor
edits on Recent Changes" checkbox on your user preferences page. Someone
made a comment in his minor edit that implied everyone would be forced to
see it. Well, you're not!

Julie Kemp might want to include this factoid on the PHP Script FAQ page :)

I would also like to thank everybody who has been working on the software,
improving functionality, reliability, and performance over the last few
weeks. We're really getting somewhere here ;)

Magnus