[Wikipedia-l] Location of PHP software, contributions

Jan Hidders hidders at uia.ua.ac.be
Fri Feb 1 16:19:00 UTC 2002

From: "Jimmy Wales" <jwales at bomis.com>

> I think the latest version is on sourceforge.  We may soon move the
> "canonical test version" to CVS here.  I'm a little shaky on the
> details of how to do that, but Jason can help me, and presumably other
> people, too.

I've downloaded the script file from CVS but it looks very old and the
parser looks very rudimentary and very different from what is now running.
Or is there also a script in the big zip file? I'd really like to chase some
formatting bugs this weekend. So what I would like to get from somewhere is
the latest script and some additional script that creates the necessary
tables with enough contents to start running, without having to download the
big zip file from sourceforge. Couldn't that be placed on Wikipedia
somewhere?

Pretty please? :-)

-- Jan Hidders