[Wikipedia-l] Advice I'm following: take a break

Larry Sanger lsanger at nupedia.com
Thu Dec 12 06:27:28 UTC 2002

I'm going to take a break from the lists of at least one week.  If a
moderated list is not to be--which is a damn shame, because we *REALLY*
need one--I at least definitely need a break.

For the health of the list and the project, I think it would be an
excellent idea if several of us would take a break as well, and let the
more peaceful among us to move on to more productive matters.  Then, maybe
when we return, we can be calmer and work together in a spirit of mutual
respect, or at least as much respect as we can muster.

Larry