[Wikipedia-l] Religious and non-religious sayings (was: Moderation)

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Dec 11 19:39:39 UTC 2002

I didn't say half the things I said. --Yogi Berra

What makes you think I said I wouldn't have forwarded any of your recent
messages?

May I take your recent post as an admission that what you said about RK
was "an attack"? If so, would you care to apologize to him?

Uncle Ed, a most forgiving man

----

"Come to me, all who are heavy-laden, and I shall give you rest. For my
burden is light and easy to bear." (Christianity)

"Let us reason together, saith the LORD. Though your sins be dark as
scarlet, they shall be made pure as snow." (Judaism)

"Before each post, ask yourself if you are on the path to slack."
(atheism)