[Wikipedia-l] Re: [Intlwiki-l] Re: [Wikitech-l] HELP !

koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com
Fri Aug 30 20:43:09 UTC 2002

I've put the question to Tarquin, whom a google search reveals is an admin at another wiki which uses UseModWiki.  See http://www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=User_talk:Tarquin&redirect=no  .  I hope we can help soon.  (I never banned anyone under UseModWiki; IIRC Larry did all that).  Cheers,  kq