[Wikipedia-l] Re: [Intlwiki-l] Re: [Wikitech-l] HELP !

Anthere anthere5 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 30 19:09:07 UTC 2002

--- Brion VIBBER <brion at pobox.com> wrote:
> Guillaume Blanchard wrote:
> > Bonjour,
> > I'm a little bit disappointed we don't receive any
> clue to our vandalism
> > problem !?
> > Someone can help ?
>
> Sorry, but I at least have no idea how the usemod
> banning system works. :(
>
> -- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

Thank you for answering at least Brion. It is very
nice of you. I was planning to leave u a message on
the en.wiki. So I guess, it will be of no use. Neither
public, nor private call for help seems to trigger any
interest.

Honestly, today, I have the feeling the international
wikipedias are of absolutely no interest to the
english one. Maybe are we there just here for the
galery...

In case anybody remembers how he used to ban people
before february (?) (such a loooong time ago, it's
amazing everybody forgot), please do it for us. You
are leaving us helpless.

Peace