[Wikipedia-l] list madness

wojtek pobratyn wojtek.pobratyn at gmx.net
Thu Aug 29 21:45:23 UTC 2002

is it just me or has anyone else noticed the sheer
amount of lists that we have? running a title search
for the word 'list' will come up with such bizarre
pages as [[List of places and things named Oxford]].

I know list can be usefull but isn't this going a bit too far?
(especially that we've got a decent search function now).
Shouldn't the lists be simply attached to the main article
without creating a new page for each and every on of
them?

regards,
[[list of people and things named WojPob]]