[Wikipedia-l] ISBN links

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Thu Aug 29 18:11:27 UTC 2002

I'd like to give readers the choice of where the ISBN links go to.

If the ISBN link goes to amazon.com I can see a fuller description, which helps me decide whether to buy the book.

The Wikipedia might even make money on referrals. I think Amazon has a program that permits referrers to collect a small percentage if a buyer follows the referrer's link.

Couldn't the User Preferences page contain an option letting the reader choose Price Scan, Amazon, or whatever?

Ed Poor (like when you have no money)