[Wikipedia-l] Why oh why resurrect nonarticles????

koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com
Wed Aug 28 18:26:29 UTC 2002

>Again I totally agree and I call a vote on these very points so that we can
>be done with this (I'm personally sick of getting 3 Wikipedia-L digests a
>day). This should be done on the talk page of the deletion policy. At:
>http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Policy_on_permanent_deletion_of_pages

Hm, we talked about this briefly in April.  I didn't remember that until I saw a comment I left on that page above.  see the following for my question, Magnus' response, and Jimbo's:

http://www.nupedia.com/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2002-April/001763.html
http://www.nupedia.com/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2002-April/001765.html
http://www.nupedia.com/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2002-April/001787.html

kq