[Wikipedia-l] Undelete...

The Cunctator cunctator at kband.com
Wed Aug 28 12:36:37 UTC 2002

"wiki pedista" <wikipedista at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I deleted the "September 11, 2201 Terrorist
> Attack/World economic effects" page.
> It had an history of one line, "script conversion",
> and its content was "This page doesn't exist anymore"
> or something like that (you can see the log).
> Why can that be needed? Even if we want the article,
> a link with a ? is more useful than that "article".
> Should I have waited for a vote on "that"?

Yes. Or something, because it caused unecessary consternation (in me)
since I didn't know why the page was deleted. This page's history should
be restored (go Brion Vibber!) so we can find out what happened to the
article. It's definitely a worthy topic, in any case...

Thanks for the explanation. There should be a better mechanism for
explaining why a page like that is deleted.