[Wikipedia-l] The world according to Helga

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Wed Aug 28 05:16:09 UTC 2002

Toby Bartels wrote:

>John Cate wrote:
>
>>Since Helga hasn't taken the time to fully explain all of this, I decided to
>>do it for her. Here's a complete list of all the nations that belong to the
>>Germans, and why:
>>
>This is all very fun, but if Helga comes here as Jimbo has "insisted",
>then I hope that it's over before she starts reading.

Agreed! Some of us, myself included, have been unkindly having fun at
her expense.  I sometimes find it hard to resist sarcastic comments.  In
reality the articles where I have done work have not co-incided with the
ones that have kept her busy, so I don't personally have any basis for
complaint.  That being said, I am putting this on record as an apology
to her for my own participation in the mockery..
Eclecticology