[Wikipedia-l] Slashcode

Toby Bartels toby+wikipedia at math.ucr.edu
Wed Aug 28 03:40:22 UTC 2002

The Cunctator wrote:

>Instead of a wikipedia slash, what we need to implement is something more
>like the Yahoo! Groups, where the mailing list has a straightforward
>bulletin board interface, which should be hooked into the Wikipedia user
>database.Then we'd start getting somewhere.

I would like a threaded interface where replies are automatically fit in.
Yes, any good mail reader will provide a threader interface for reading.
Any any halfway decent mail reader will provide threading data when posting.
But there are still plenty of broken threads here because of missing headers.
And a WWW interface gives us the bonus of [[WikiWiki]]!

-- Toby