[Wikipedia-l] On the uselessness of stubs

Axel Boldt axel at uni-paderborn.de
Tue Aug 27 21:15:24 UTC 2002

kq wrote:

>New rule!  "We will have only [[brilliant prose]] on this site.

No, there are lots of other ways to contribute, such as copyediting,
filling in the various lists and date pages, hunting for copyright
infringements and vandalism, NPOVing, educating newcomers etc. I just
don't think that creating more stubs helps the project in any way.

On the other hand, I completely agree with the gist of the rest
of your message: send your girlfriend, don't send your mother.

Axel