[Wikipedia-l] Fwd: Re: Server down?

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Tue Aug 27 09:46:56 UTC 2002

Daniel Mayer wrote:

> Subject: Re: Server down?
> Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 22:10:54 -0700
> From: lcrocker at nupedia.com
> To: Daniel Mayer <maveric149 at yahoo.com>
>
> > Is the server down for some reason? I can't access it.
>
> Well, maybe encouraging people to learn SQL wasn't such a
> great idea :-)  The SQL server was bogged down on something,
> so I just killed and restarted it.  Tim, if you were trying
> to run a query, let me know what it was and I'll see if I
> can come up with a faster equivalent.

It wasn't me I swear! I noticed the server crash-and-burn this
afternoon...

BTW your date is correct now, but there's something slightly screwy
about the time - according to netscape your message came through at
3.34am...

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

And on the seventh day, God said 'What my world needs is a creature that
will truly appreciate it in all its facets' -
and so He made the kitten.

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/
Allergyfree Eating Recipe Swap: