[Wikipedia-l] Most wanted stubs

Tim Marklew tmarklew at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 27 01:30:37 UTC 2002

Stephen G wrote:
>Also, having existing but empty articles breaks the
>functionality of pages like "Most Wanted".
Yes. We can get around that, though.  I've just created a page at
[[Wikipedia:Most wanted stubs]] that lists very short pages that have a lot
of links to them.  We can work through the articles on that page to identify
the really short stubs and empty articles that need fixing.  The page will
need to be regenerated every now and then using a database query, but that
won't be too much effort.

Tim (Enchanter)