[Wikipedia-l] Slashcode

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 25 21:08:10 UTC 2002

On Monday 26 August 2002 01:27 am, you wrote:
> Still, I'm not opposed to the idea of a wikipedia slash or similar, if
> there's a general clamor for it and it sounds like we have a good idea
> of what it's for.
>
> --Jimbo

I think it would be most useful -- separate topics get their own slashcode
pages and talk strings will be easier to follow. We could also use the "vote
for" feature to actually decide things on the list -- as it is topics get
dropped all the time without /any/ closure.

There is also the probable fact that some people are wary of exposing their
email address to strangers and this may be an added barrier for some to join
list discussion.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)