[Wikipedia-l] Search page

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Fri Aug 16 08:09:36 UTC 2002

Ray Saintonge wrote:

> There is one feature that I miss from the Search page.  It seems to have
> gotten lost with the software changeover.
>
> When I search for something, and the results are more than the 50 that I
> have set in my preferences, I would like to have an idea of just how
> many items contain the search term.  That lets me know whether it's
> worthwhile to look at any more pages for the term.

I know what you mean. I miss that option too!

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

And on the seventh day, God said 'What my world needs is a creature that
will truly appreciate it in all its facets' -
and so He made the kitten.

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/
Allergyfree Eating Recipe Swap: