[Wikipedia-l] Inflammatory rhetoric (Ark)

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Tue Aug 13 19:04:47 UTC 2002

I looked some of Ark's comments on Talk:Infanticide, and he sure seems upset about something. I'm going to see if I can engage him in dialogue, and see if I can figure out why he feels he must use language like the following snippets:

* my lazy opponents ... you lazy bums ...
* I don't accept the judgement of idiots. ... I am dealing with morons ... living in denial
* I'll say what conclusions can be supported from the evidence (which I don't feel the least need to spell out ...)

Perhaps he (she?) doesn't realize how hurtful such words can be, to other contributors.

Ed Poor