[Wikipedia-l] Moving vs. redirecting (sysop application)

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Tue Aug 13 02:00:24 UTC 2002

Toby Bartels wrote:

> The Cunctator wrote:
>
> >I think we should go back to having the move function move the Talk page
> >with the subject page (or at least have that as a checkbox option on the
> >move interface).
>
> I agree!
>
> >I don't see a compelling reason why the Talk page shouldn't move as the
> >default.
>
> I don't really care what the *default* is,
> I just want the option.

It seems only logical to me - if you move an article the talk directly
associated with it should go to.

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

And on the seventh day, God said 'What my world needs is a creature that
will truly appreciate it in all its facets' -
and so He made the kitten.

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/
Allergyfree Eating Recipe Swap: