[Wikipedia-l] Mh hammer |1.jpg

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Fri Aug 9 07:28:59 UTC 2002

lcrocker at nupedia.com wrote:

> > Oh... I get it now - somebody uploaded an image with the |
> > character in the title, so it's basically irremovable :(
>
> I'm obviously missing something.  There's no such image in the
> upload directory, no such entry in the database, and no such
> description page.  What is it, exactly, that you don't think has
> been deleted?

It's taken care of... I think I misunderstood AGAIN! sorry for that...

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

And on the seventh day, God said 'What my world needs is a creature that
will truly appreciate it in all its facets' -
and so He made the kitten.

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/
Allergyfree Eating Recipe Swap: