[Wikipedia-l] Easton's Bible Dictionary (1897)

tarquin tarquin at planetunreal.com
Wed Aug 7 15:01:20 UTC 2002

this from RC:

213.253.39.188 (block
<http://www.wikipedia.com/w/wiki.phtml?title=Special:Blockip&ip=213.253.39.188>)
/(from the public domain Easton's Bible Dictionary (1897))/

whoever this chap is, he's importing pages at a rate of knots.
most of them are biblical obscuria, but once in a while there's
something like [[Anger]], which I'm delighted to find is sinful (for
those not yet used to my sense of humour: that was British sarcasm :-) )
I see no reason to block, (all part of the big tapestry, etc etc), but
we should be on the lookout for general things which suddenly acquire
very POV definitions.
We're still in "A" and they seem to have stopped for now.