[Wikipedia-l] Please test sound clips.

rose.parks at att.net rose.parks at att.net
Wed Aug 7 14:55:29 UTC 2002

Hi Members,

     As requested below, I have tested the Simon and
Garfunkel Ogg Vorbis files that Lee uploaded. I am no
pro here, but they sound good to me. They, also, took
only a few seconds to download. However, I was only able
to hear them by downloading them. I would think we would
want to be able to just play them, as well. If there is
a way to do this with the current coding, I don't know
how to do it. Anyone?
     On another note ;-) , the latest release of Winamp,
version 2.80, has the ability to play Ogg Vorbis files
incorporated into it and no longer requires a plug-in.

          As Ever,

              Ruth Ifcher