[Wikipedia-l] Link Syntax

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Mon Aug 5 23:23:36 UTC 2002

I'd vote for the double straight line because it's already used in
links, and people are used to it. It's not hard to surround the
characters you want to show up. A normal bracket is already used in
disambiguation headers, so we don't want to use that, and the addition
of other brackets is extra confusing.

+ bought an [[|English| language]] textbook
= bought an [[English language|English]] textbook
Shown as: bought an _English_ textbook

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

And on the seventh day, God said 'What my world needs is a creature that
will truly appreciate it in all its facets' -
and so He made the kitten.

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/
Allergyfree Eating Recipe Swap: